Thursday, July 17, 2008



Hello! i know that you have missed me, but, I'm having trouble with downloading my pictures... did i say dial up is gonna kill me:( anyway hopefully these 2 have made it...when i purchased my camera, I was vacationing at the rig with dave...so naturally the pictures are of the rig. I'm still learning all the fabulous things my cam can do...so maybe the future holds fab photos from me. what you see is dave working the floor as a chain hand...and the rig itself....not much to tell other than makes for a good picture..hope you enjoy!! loves to all...mims

2 comments:

Coty said...

Ha! way cool. dave looks like he is hard at work and loving every minute of it (as usual) I love the pics. just think, when we go to the beach you will have a bunch of pics of lighthouses and you will be the one that was there...too cool, huh!!!

Coty said...

oh and also, i got my swimsuits in and the verdict is...i'm keeping em'!!! they're pretty cute (on me? well, that's relative) and comfortable.
i've got a few more things to purchase (CLEARANCE)isn't it the best time to buy stuff cause all the stores are trying to get the fall stuff out so things are marked wwaaayy down ha ha ha!